PepSoyGen is a functional soy-protein ingredient with peptides, direct-fed microbials, and metabolites. The fermentation process increases the protein content while significantly reducing most of the anti-nutritional factors traditionally found in soy. The finished product contains the beneficial microbes Aspergillus oryzae and Bacillus subtilis as well as valuable metabolites. University trials validate PepSoyGen as an outstanding source of protein, performing equally to or better than other protein sources for young animal diets.
- Rich in short-chain peptides for increased nutrient bioavailability
- Proven equal to or better than growth performance when tested against other commonly used protein sources in young animal diets
- Proven as a safe and effective replacement for animal-based proteins
- Viable microbes remain in PepSoyGen following fermentation, providing a valuable source of direct-fed microbials and metabolites
- Unique fermentation process significantly reduces most anti-nutritional factors traditionally found in soy while increasing protein content